C1: Attaining Service Excellence in Real Estate Industry (C1L1S0563)
Salespersons must be professional and ethical when conducting estate agency work in order to safeguard the interest of consumers and raise the professionalism of the real estate industry. This course will look at the Service Excellence standards that salespersons must display when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Regulations 2010 and the Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care.
At the end of this session, participants will have a good knowledge and understanding of the following:
- Service Excellence when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Estate Agents (Estate Agency Work) Regulations 2010 in the areas:
- No dual representation.
- No referrals to moneylenders.
- No holding of transaction monies.
- Service Excellence when conducting estate agency work in relation to the Code of Ethics and Professional Client Care in the following areas:
- Complying with laws, practice circulars and guidelines.
- General duty to clients and public.
- Duty to clients in relation to signing of documents.
- Conveying of offers and counter offers.
- Duties in respect of advertisements.
- Duty to avoid conflict of interest.
- Relevant Case Studies.
Trainer: Chris Koh
Course Fees: $60 (inclusive of GST)
Classification: C1 (Level 1)
Serial Code: C1L1S0563
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme.
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office.
Office Location Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz 3 Singapore 310490.
Office Location Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5, #05-03 NTUC Income @ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653.
Office Hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm. Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holiday.
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to "Real Centre Network Pte Ltd"