C2: Law Pertaining to Tenancy (level 1) (C2L1S0117)
There are many aspects to handling rental transactions. Salesperson often encounter difficulties handling tenancy matters. Learning the Law pertaining to Tenancy helps to resolve the initial disputes between Landlord and Tenant.
Participants will be equipped with the knowledge and elements of valid lease agreements, the common pitfalls and how to handle them in a professional manner.
The course covers the following:
Venue: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Trainer:Mdm Celeste Ng
Course Fees: $60 (inclusive of GST)
Classification: C2 (Level 1)
Serial Code: C2L1S0117
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme.
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office.
Office location: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz 3 Singapore 310490.
Office hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm. Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holiday.
Payment can be submitted to our office at 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz Hub 3 Singapore 310490.
Payment modes: Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to "Real Centre Network Pte Ltd"
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Seats are confirmed upon registration & payment.
- No refund for non attendance or withdrawals.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fulfill full attendance.
- No admittance for participants who are late for more than 15 minutes.
- RCN reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary and every effort will be made to inform participants.