C2: Personal Data Protection Act and its impact on Industry (level 1) (C2L1S0137)
The Personal Data Protection Act takes effect in phases, with the DNC Registry coming into effect on 2 Jan 2014. The main data protection rules will come into force on 2 July 2014
This course seeks to familiarise Real Estate agents and salespersons with the policies and equip them with the knowledge and understanding, ensuring that they will be able to comply with the PDPA.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
Venue: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Trainer: Mdm Celeste Ng
Course Fees: $60 (inclusive of GST)
Classification: C2 (Level 1)
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD Scheme.
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office.
Office location: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz 3 Singapore 310490.
Office hours: Mon - Fri: 9am - 6pm. Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holiday.
Payment can be submitted to our office at 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh, #09-16 HDB Hub, Biz Hub 3 Singapore 310490.
Payment modes: Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to "Real Centre Network Pte Ltd"
- Registration is on a first come first serve basis. Seats are confirmed upon registration & payment.
- No refund for non attendance or withdrawals.
- Certificate of Attendance will be issued to participants who fulfill full attendance.
- No admittance for participants who are late for more than 15 minutes.
- RCN reserves the right to make appropriate changes when necessary and every effort will be made to inform participants.