This course seeks to facilitate your learning experience through the use of case studies of real life transactions in buying, holding and selling real estate properties The learning process is structured to be interactive and along the following lines of learning seminar style followed by Question and Answer session, to apply your prior knowledge or application of your knowledge acquired in this course to the case studies.
Participants are strongly encouraged to participate in the Question and Answer session to internalise learning.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to
• determine the property types that may be purchased by a client in trust for a beneficiary
• determine whether the client may act as a trustee
• assess the beneficiary’s profile and whether Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty is payable
• differentiate how to issue contracts for an uncompleted property and a completed property
• analyse the requirements for sale of properties by trustees
• assess whether Seller’s Stamp Duty is payable
Click HERE to view other CPD schedules.
Trainer: Mr Rayney Wong
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P106S1038
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“