Real estate salespersons are often faced with unique situations where a wrong advice may amount to the salespersons facing dire consequences. This CPD, through actual case studies, seeks to uncover some common mistakes made by Real Estate Salespersons and provide knowledge on how to avoid such mistakes.
• Study and analyse how to do a title search and how to determine owner’s liability for Seller’s Stamp Duty
• Determine buyer’s liability for Additional Buyer’s Stamp Duty for non-residential transactions.
• Understand Foreign seller’s/buyer’s eligibility to buy/sell
• Understand the difference between a Power of Attorney, Will and Lasting Power of Attorney
• Recognize issues that are beyond real estate agency work and recommend appropriate advise to clients
Trainer: Mdm Agnes Tan / Mr Rayney Wong
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P107SO307
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“