Handling and Resolving Termination of Leases and Disputes has become very critical to many, as the COVID-19 has affected many landlords and tenants. The seminar will focus on how these termination and or other disputes can be resolved.
• Understand how tenancy agreements can be terminated
• Can amicable settlement be reached between the parties
• Other landlord and tenancy disputes, how can it be resolved
• Other alternative methods of settling disputes (ADR)
• Litigation and or Court Proceedings, the outcome, brief discussion
Click HERE to view other CPD schedules.
Trainer: Mr Shanmugam s/o Suppiah
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P106SO999
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“