Reasonable “fair wear and tear” refers to the ordinary use with the exception of normal deterioration in the condition of the premises and its fixtures and appliances used by the tenant. However when to determine a repair or a replacement lies within a thin line of perceptions of individuals. Often Real estate salespersons we may be caught in-between our landlords and tenants. In this course, attendees will learn the possible steps from various case studies as general guidelines in resolving such disputes. Real life cases studies and practical sharing by Trainer.
At the end of the course, participants / learners will be able to:
• Comprehend guidelines on residential leasing.
• Recognize tenancy matters on repairs.
• Assess and differentiate minor and major repairs.
• Discuss possible solutions and advice to tenant(s) and/or landlord(s) in tenancy disputes.
• Apply systematic approaches when handling common problems between landlord and tenant.
Click HERE to view other CPD schedules.
Trainer: Ms Ivy Eyu
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P203S0953
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“