Description of Course:
The objective of this course is to train real estate salesperson to market commercial properties which include office & retail spaces and shop houses. This course is intended to provide participants with an overview of the fundamentals of commercial properties. The course will help participants to understand the unique characteristics of different types of commercial properties, key marketing considerations and the marketing process of completed commercial properties. The course also examines the salient features of Contracts of Sale for completed commercial properties.
• To understand commercial real estate and the different types of commercial properties including shop houses
• To understand land use zoning and the permissible use of different types of commercial properties including shop houses under URA’s Master Plan
• To understand the different use classes, change of use requirement for commercial properties including shop houses
• To examine the key considerations in marketing completed commercial properties including shop houses
• Understanding market trend for commercial properties
Relevant recent development covered:
Strata-titled offices, shops and shop houses are important sectors in the Singapore commercial property market. Commercial shop houses are increasingly demanded by Family Offices, Real Estate Fund and High Net Worth Individual investors. Commercial properties in particular shop houses have proven to be a resilient asset class for their strong capital value preservation over the years.
Click HERE to view other CPD schedules.
Trainer: Hauw Kheng Lip
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P204SO947
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“