This course explains in simple, layman terms, what is a REIT and how the REITS market helps to develop the Singapore real estate market. The course explains why it is so popular among investors – both individuals and corporations, local and foreign – and shows the implications for property agents and property investors
• What are REITs: how do they differ from shares and business trusts?
• Why are REITs a popular form of investment?
• How do investors choose the type of REIT to invest in?
• How do they compare to Property Investments?
• Who do many companies aspire to create REITS or private property funds?
• Why REITS create more opportunities for agency work/property?
Trainer: Dr Boaz Boon
Course Fees: $60 (excluding of GST)
Serial Code: P313SO515
2 core CPD credit hours approved by the CEA for the mandatory CPD scheme
You may register either ONLINE via the link provided or PERSONALLY at our office
Toa Payoh: 490 Lor 6 Toa Payoh #09-16 HDB Hub Biz 3 Singapore 310490
Tampines: 300 Tampines Avenue 5 #05-03 NTUC Income@ Tampines Junction Singapore 529653
Office Hours: Mon – Fri: 9am-6pm | Closed on Sat, Sun & Public Holidays
Cash or NETS or Cheque payable to “Real Centre Network Pte Ltd“